What is Paideia?
Who should attend?
Paideia is intended for all parents, both new and returning! Students should stay at home unless participating in the Paideia Day Camp (more info below). Please take note of the teal italicized events as these are mandatory. Your child’s grade level specific training session is also mandatory.
Rick has been married to the love of his life, Linda, since 1987. He received Christ into his heart when he was 6 yrs old at a summer camp in Saskatchewan, Canada. Yes, he grew up in Canada and has played hockey for over 50 years. He has been a pilot for 30+ years and is still alive despite bush flying early in his career. Rick has owned several businesses and is an avid Star Wars and Star Trek fan. He loves being the Dad of four kids and Papi to three grandkids!
Meet Our Speakers
Keynote Speakers – Rick & Linda Crosby
Paideia Day Camp
- A great day is being planned for all K-6 students while parents are engaged in training!
- Children can be dropped off at Emmanuel Baptist Church, 1825 N Alvernon Way, at 7:30 AM.
- All kindergartners through sixth graders are invited to join us for our third Paideia Day Camp. Those children who attended last year had a great time!
- The days will be full of interactive team building games, House competitions, crafts, songs, and much more.
- This will be a fundraiser for our School of Rhetoric students (juniors and seniors) for their senior trip.
- The cost will be $33 each for the first two children, with a 25% discount for child three and 50% for child four, etc. in order to support the respective senior trips.
- Children will need to bring their own lunch. Further details will be provided upon registration.
ALL SOR students are invited to be counselors. Select SOL students can help as volunteers. Contact Mr. Barnes for details.
Please RSVP your students for the Paideia Day Camp on Thursday and Friday, August 3rd & 4th.